Wednesday 23 June 2010

It's over.

My love affair with London. Done, finished. I have spent the last two days soaking up every last bit of it. I am now officially unemployed. Well, self-employed. Today I walked away from everything I have known for the past two years. Yes, a majority of the time it was a pain in the arse but I've had some pretty good times in Laandan taaan. Most of those involved alcohol, one occasion involved the theft of my precious Blackberry (which I had to hand back today). Another involved karaoke. And alcohol. Ah London. How I shall miss thee.

Alright, yes I'll still go there and it's only up the road and all that, I know. Shut up. It won't be the same though.

Now I need to start an affair somewhere else. Hmm.... for now it'll have to be my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment